- Students should report to the classes regularly and in full uniform
- Smoking and consumption of drugs/alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- The academy maintains strict discipline students violating discipline are liable to serve a penalty or face expulsion.
- Students are required to fill in a prescribed declaration form supported by a joint affidavit at the time of admission.
- RAGGING among students is strictly prohibited within and outside the premises of the academy. Cordial behavior between the students is desirable and any violation of disciplinary rules may invite stern action from the authorities.
- A student found responsible for any damage to any moveable or immovable properties of the academy such as aircraft, building, furniture equipment etc, will be punished and the cost of the damages along with a fine will be recovered from the student concerned.
- Fees should be paid on or before the stipulated date as laid down in the guidelines
- QAHA urges all its students to enroll in a correspondence course at a university of their choice.
- The student will be liable to pay the university fees directly to the chosen university.
- The academy will ensure that all fees are cleared before issuing any certificate to the student
- Students must conduct themselves at all times in an appropriate manner to bring credit to them-selves and to the academy.
- Students should make full use of all opportunities that are provided to them to acquire best results.
Mode of payment
All fees should be paid through netbanking or DD/ cheque in the favour of SHA-SHIB Tours and Travel Pvt. Ltd. and receipt to be obtained immediately.
QAHA has a no refund policy.
- Payment of fees to be completed over duration of 24 months.
- Service tax is applicable.
- Class attendance in full uniform is mandatory.
- Students will be provided with the particulars of the uniform .
- The full expense of the uniform is wholly and solely the responsibility of the student.
- QAHA encourages all students to enroll in a distance correspondence course, classes will be provided to the students in the related subjects at no additional cost .
- Students will not be charged any additional fee for these courses, the university fee that is applicable, is to be paid by the students themselves directly to the university.
- The aim of this concept is to expand the career opportunities for every student enrolling with QAHA.
- By synergizing both vocation and education we ensure that every scope of opportunity is within reach of our students ,thus doubling their chance at paving the path towards their careers .